Wednesday 2 May 2012

Workskills day in the rain!

Yesterday a group of students from the Worskills course at the Arthur Mee Centre visited the allotment to weed the sensory garden ready to add new plants in a few weeks time. This is what they had to say about the experience...

We went to the dig-in yesterday it was raining but that made it more fun. We planted some new plants in the polytunnel and we dug up all the weeds. We also smelled some plants, they all smelled nice. I would love to go again

Mitchell Phillips (student)

I really did enjoy the day out the allotment  because it was great being out in the fresh air even though it was raining. I especially enjoyed sorting out the plants with the small spades.

Matthew Browne (student)

First I did some weeding outside in the pouring rain. When I got wet I went inside the polytunnel and watered some plants. I enjoyed the afternoon and would like to go again.

Matt Sadler (student)


No comments:

Post a Comment