Saturday 6 October 2012

Mosaic bug hits DIG IN




The sun shone AGAIN- I can't believe our luck this year so won't say too much as we still have PUMPKIN DAY to go!DIG IN's Mosaic workshop held by artist Sophie Robins was fantastic today. 14 participants who all had a wonderful time making stepping stones and sun catchers to take home. We started the communal sculpture for the site too, a large sphere mosaiced in ranges of colour which we hope to finish off with another mosaic session.The photos may capture a bit of the mosaic bug that held us all. I loved it so much I went to B&Q and bought the tools and did some more when I got home...

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed doing the Mosaic stepping stone, the dome and the sun catches for my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too Claire. I can't wait to finish the DIG IN sphere and in spring we will be holding another workshop with Sophie.Another meaning to a night on the tiles.....

    ReplyDelete